Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BLOG NUMBER 1 REVISED

Hi Everyone Nicole Again But with a Different Topic. I have decided to change my first research paper topic to Pollution and Sanitation In India instead of the paper called The Rules of Imagism. I could not go through with the imagism paper because the first time around I had trouble writing that paper. I am so Sorry If you were looking forward to reading about the rules of imagism. I always wanted to write and research about The Pollution and Sanitation in India because Its my parents home and mine as well.  I want to know the ways I can make it clean and how others have proposed to make India free of pollution as well.  So First off My research Questions will be What others are doing in order to eliminate pollution in India? What kind of sanitation is being used in India? What kind of sanitation techniques are being proposed in India? How the pollution is making it hard for people to live in India? My final Question is How many people are getting sick because of the pollution in India? The resources I will be using are magazines and books and the internet for my research and will be providing the sources for everyone to refer to while reading my paper. If you guys have any suggestions or any resources you guys know please let me know thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic - Check this out
    http://blog.ted.com/2010/08/20/fellows-friday-with-sunita-nadhamuni/

    ReplyDelete